Saturday, November 23, 2013

New Blog/Past Blog

Today is the day I finally am able to sit down and write about some things that's been going on here in the Everyday Tidy world.  First of all, my other blog has been removed from my profile and I for one am a little upset.  I've tried everything to get it back.  I started the blog this last summer to free my mind and help with some of my OCD issues.  However, just after a couple of months, I was unable to get into it to start new posts, edit or design the thing!! 

I have taken additional time to create this new one in hopes that I will not have the same problem in the future.  I am going to try and post a few things that I have done in the past few months, but it may be a challenge, so please bare with me.  In the meantime, take a look at just the few I was able to blog about.

Old Blog:  www.tidyness101.blogspot.com 

No comments :

Post a Comment