Thursday, November 13, 2014

Deck the Halls - Part II

Busy...busy...busy!  That pretty much sums it up.  Even though this is my favorite holiday, the running around, wrapping packages, hosting parties, etc has had me so busy that I've been unable to sit down and finish my first original post.  Not only that but I've been unable to take pictures of all the fun décor, family gatherings and simply just my life that past few weeks. 


This is my foyer table.  I used Christmas fabric, battery operated lights, ornaments (again) and sequined trees.  I added the Santa hat for a little whimsical flair!


The top of my foyer table seemed a "little bare" so my husband said so I had to fix the problem.  I just used a tree topper turned it upside down and began to use picks, ribbon, and deco mesh...viola!!



An added "Merry Christmas" chef's hat and aprons makes this area festive.


Our "family" tree!  Collected and homemade ornaments adorn this tree with a touch of animal print burlap.  I bought a cardboard tree with some copper glittered sprays.  There wasn't any paint to match so we must used Elmer's glue and glitter to top the tree and the E.  We as in my daughter and I!





No comments :

Post a Comment